This simple and easy 5 minute raw chocolate recipe will have you craving chocolate everyday, which is a good thing if you’re using the right kind of chocolate. We use Cacao (ka·cow), the raw & unprocessed form of chocolate, which is untreated seeds, or cacao beans, offering a wealth of antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals.
The 5 Minute Raw Chocolate Recipe makes around 32 chocolates, using 2 silicone moulds trays or mini baking cases or around 3 bars of chocolates using plastic take-away size tubs.
- 6 Tablespoons of Raw Cacao Butter
- 6 Tablespoons Raw Cacao Elixir Powder
- 2-4 Tablespoons Agave Syrup
- 1 Small pinch of sea salt
- Mix the raw cacao butter with the raw cacao powder and blend well using a metal ballon whisk.
- Add Agave and sea salt and mix well.
- Once completely blended your mixture should be runny and easy to pour. Pour into ice cube trays or silicone moulds to make fabulous raw chocolate designs.
- Place in the freezer and leave to set for 20 mins to half an hour on in the fridge for around 2 hours.
Chef’s Tip: Incorporate some creativity to your raw chocolate treat by adding a few drops of peppermint essence, vanilla extract, orange peel, coffee or orange liquors. You can even try this recipe by adding a few Medicinal Foods Raw Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts or Raw Chocolate Mulberries for a crunchy taste!
This recipe and photos are courtesy of ChocChick.