To paraphrase FDR: "There is nothing to fear but fear itself."
If you are looking for new inspiration to combat brain deterioration, to prevent Alzheimer's or reverse Alzheimer's, you will be thrilled to read about new research that has taken place recently over the past few years; it has shown very positive results!
We have no reason to fear disease, the answers are within us, all around us — and most of the time: all natural.
We will cover all the details on how and why this treatment works in our next post to be released in a few hours; but why wait until then?
Even though at first this may sound far fetched; the basic premise is this: The Health State of your Gut Bacteria has a huge influence on the Health of your Brain. This phenomena is controlled by the Gut-Brain Axis Connection.
Are you concerned about brain health? Or, of one day not recognizing your closest friend? If so, or if you care about friends and family members dealing with poor brain function, don’t miss out on the information shared at the The Alzheimer’s and Dementia Summit. Brain disorders, including memory loss, are fast becoming the single biggest health problem in the world.
This summit was very important. Did you know?
- Every 3 seconds someone gets diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Dementia starts in the brain 30 to 50 years before symptoms appear.
- Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death.
- The average burden on families dealing with late-stage dementia is $300,000.
- 46+ million people are losing their minds (this will double every 20 years).
- The “silent epidemic” of early-onset dementia is on the rise.
Get the information and support you need to help prevent yourself and your loved ones from alzheimer's and dementia brain disease; Learn More Now
Alzheimer's and Dementia Related Articles:
- Reishi Mushroom Benefits: Helps Prevent Neurological Degeneration
- The Dangers of Aluminum Foil: Alzheimer's is just One of Many
- Gut Brain Axis Connection