Enjoy a healthy raw dessert full of flavor and satisfaction by indulging in this delicious raw chocolate recipe. Be sure to mix in Cacao Elixir to give you great energy for the rest of your day!
This raw chocolate recipe is courtesy of The Rawtarian, providing you a simple and delicious way to enjoy a healthy treat.
- 3/4 cup raw coconut oil
- 3/4 cup maple syrup (or agave nectar)
- 1 cup Cacao Elixir powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. If coconut oil is hard/solid place it oil in a bowl. Then place bowl inside a BIGGER bowl that is filled with hot water so that it will melt. Don't mix them together, though! You just want to liquify the pure coconut oil for use in this raw chocolates recipe.
2. Blend all raw chocolates recipe ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Must use a blender like a Vitamix!
3. As fast as you can, place chocolate mixture in chocolate molds to be set in the freezer (or pour into a small glass baking dish to set in the fridge until set). Do not let it sit! (Ingredients will seperate if you are too slow.)
4. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
5. Once frozen, enjoy! (If not using molds, cut into bars after they are solidly frozen.)
This simple raw chocolate recipe provides a variety of options for shaping and freezing your delicious treat. Pour into an ice cube tray, heart shaped molds or mini muffin tins, either way your frozen raw chocolate treat will provide 10 servings, lasting you one week of deliciousness.
This simple raw chocolates recipe was contributed by a good friend of The Rawtarian, Ashley Kent. Please visit her and like her Raw and Radiant Facebook page for raw love and more simple, raw recipes like this raw chocolates recipe!