You can eat Eat Wheat! First Eat Liver and Gallbladder cleansing foods.
John’s best-selling book, Eat Wheat suggests that the popular “grain brain” phenomenon is not the whole picture. For healthy living and enjoyable eating, we need to get at the real issue, we have to turn our attention to the lymphatic and digestive systems. Decongest the lymphatic system by eating Liver and Gallbladder cleansing foods to reboot digestive strength. Then shift our food focus away from simple sugars to good, healthy fats, along with foods in their whole natural state.
Dr. John Douillard DC CAP is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda, and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, the leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web with over 5 million views on YouTube. LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with over 800 articles and videos proving ancient wisdom with modern science. Dr. John is the former Director of Player Development and nutrition expert for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, bestselling author of 7 health books including his newest Eat Wheat, a repeat guest on the Dr. Oz show, and featured in USA Today, LA Times, and dozens of other national publications. Practicing for over 30 years and has seen over 100,000 patients. Dr. John directs LifeSpa, the 2013 Holistic Wellness Center of the year in Boulder, CO.
Here are some Gluten and Dairy Industry Statistics:
- The gluten-free industry is estimated to be worth $16 billion as of 2017.
- The dairy alternatives market was worth $2.09 billion in 2015.
- Over 100 million Americans eat gluten-free products.
- Gluten-free foods are 242% more expensive than their counterparts.
Learn much more facts & myths of gluten by listening to this Medicinal Foods Radio Show!
Listen as John Douillard breaks down these health and body topics:
- The inspiration behind his new book Eat Wheat?
- A tea that increases bile and the ability to digest protein by 4X!
- Is it possible to have a gluten allergy, sensitivity, or intolerance even if you don’t have Celiac?
- How to stoke the digestive fire.
- What is brain fog and its relation to food sensitivity?
- The perfect Liver/Gallbladder juice and veggies for Liver Flushing and Gallbladder Cleansing
- How to “repair the damage” in his patients struggling with digestive distress?
- Ayurvedic meals to heal digestion
- Insight to paleo diet and gluten free diet.
- and so much more!
Listen to the Eat Wheat interview!