Healthy Halloween treats are hard to come by, but with the help of this delicious, vegan and gluten-free raw chocolate brownie recipe, your little gremlins will be more than satisfied. Give your children a “healthy” chocolate fix on Halloween or at parties leading up to the big spooky night of fun!
So instead of handing out the most dangerous Halloween candy, wrap these brownies for the neighborhood kids or share at a Halloween party as a special treat for all to enjoy. Just be sure to make enough as little (and big) children are sure to grab these treats fast!
Raw Chocolate Brownie Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 c. Raw Cashews, soaked for 2 hours
- 1 c. Medicinal Foods Raw Chocolate Macadamia Nuts
- 1 c. Almond or Oat Flour
- 1/2 c. Medicinal Foods Raw Cacao Elixir Powder
- 3 Tbs Raw Walnuts
- 2 Medjool Dates, (chopped)
- 2 Tb Raw Agave Nectar
- 2 tsp Raw Coconut Oil
- Chocolate Ganache Recipe (see below)*
- Raw Cacao Nibs (for topping)
- Walnut Pieces (for topping)
Raw Chocolate Ganache Recipe:
- 2/3 c. Medicinal Foods Raw Cacao Elixir Powder
- 1/3 c. Raw Agave Nectar
- 1/4 c. Raw Coconut Oil
- Mix the cashews, macadamia nuts, and walnuts in a food processor until crumb-like. You might have to do this in 2 batches, depending on your processor size.
- Add the remainder of ingredients into the processor and pulse until a smooth dough forms.
- Line a 8×8 pan with wax paper. Place dough in pan and with hands, pat down until dough forms into pan.
- Top with raw chocolate ganache. Immediately cover with cacao nibs and walnuts.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
Recipe and image courtesy of Fork and Beans.