Organic chia seeds are filled with fiber, protein and antioxidants, offering you the ultimate healthy taste in a homemade pudding.
These two delicious chia seed pudding recipes that will keep your mouth salivating all night in anticipation for a tasty, and healthy, breakfast! Not to mention that eating Chia Pudding regularly is a great and easy way to colon cleanse.
First we will dive into a raw chocolate and raspberry chia pudding then work our way to the refreshing mango chia seed pudding. Each recipe provides a unique taste, offering you a variety of options to choose from.
RAW CHOCOLATE AND RASPBERRY CHIA PUDDING:
- 6 Tbsp. Organic Chia Seeds
- 2 C. Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Cacao Elixir™ Raw Chocolate Powder (5 minute chocolate recipe found here)
- ½ C. Fresh or Frozen Raspberries + a Few Raspberries to Decorate
- Make the Medicinal Foods Raw Chocolate. Then, add 1 cup of the coconut milk beverage and stir until combined.
- In the meantime, add the raspberries and 1 cup of coconut milk beverage to a blender and puree until smooth. Pour the mixture into a jar or a glass container and add 3 tablespoons of Organic Chia Seeds. Mix well until all the chia seeds are covered with the liquid. Cover with a tight lid and place in the refrigerator.
- Next, pour the raw chocolate into a jar or a glass container and add 3 tablespoons of the chia seeds. Mix well until all the chia seeds are covered with the liquid. Cover with a tight lid and place in the refrigerator. Keep the chia seeds in the fridge over night or for at least 8 hours.
- Once ready to prepare the pudding, check the consistency of the chocolate chia. If you find it too thick add 2 or 3 tablespoons of the milk of your choice and mix well.
- Divide the chocolate chia in half and place each half into 2 small bowls or dessert glasses. Divide the raspberry chia in half and place on top of the chocolate chia.
- To decorate, drizzle any left over raw chocolate and a few raspberries to each dessert glass.
MANGO CHIA SEED PUDDING:
- 1 14-oz. can Coconut Milk
- 6 Tbsp. Organic Chia Seeds
- 5 Tbsp. Shredded Raw Coconut
- 5-6 Tbsp. Raw maple syrup (or raw agave nectar)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Fresh Mango, Diced and Chilled
- In a bowl, combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, shredded coconut, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Let the mixture sit for about 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Mix once more, cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (for best results, refrigerate overnight).
- Remove the bowl with the pudding from the fridge about 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Layer some pudding into the bottom each of 2 or 3 serving glasses. Layer some diced fresh mango on top of the pudding layer. Alternate layers of chia pudding and freshly diced mango until glasses are filled to the top, ending with freshly diced mango.
- Top with some shredded coconut and serve immediately or keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
NOTE: This recipe makes 2-3 serving glasses.
You may also enjoy these Chia Recipes: