Customer Rated Best Tasting, Highest Quality Superfoods
If your are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 14 days for a full replacement or refund.
- Daily Herbal Tonic to nourish Feminine Energy
- Rich blend of herbs used to enhance Female Hormonal Balance
- Has Chinese herbs traditionally used to relieve menstrual cramps
- Has Chinese herbs used to enhance skin, hair and beauty
- Has herbs used for building blood & Upright Chi while increasing Female "Elixirs"
- Herbs are stone-ground into a delicious, smooth powder ready for divine culinary creations
Rich, herbal blend formulated to gently increase feminine Yin energy.
By building Yin Jing rather than Yang Jing, women can better balance and regulate female hormones and sexual energies, which can lead to a harmonious state of being and enhanced female libido.
Add this herbal tonic to your favorite recipes, smoothies, and teas!
Treat your inner goddess!
- Sustainably Harvested
By Allie McFee, Women’s Health Educator & Hormone Balancing Chef
Women, embodiment of Yin
For over four thousand years, Queens, Empresses and Beautiful women of Asia relied on these “Superior Herbs” to strengthen and nourish their Yin Essence. Ancients ate these Tonic Herbs, as Superfoods, to build “Yin Blood” and balance female hormones.
By cultivating the yin essence, happiness, love, devotion and yin fluids will build gently over time, for release at just the right moments.
Contains the very best herbs to nourish a Woman’s Yin essence, beautify, balance and build blood Upright Chi, while increasing female “elixirs.”
Ingredients List (click each ingredient to lean more)
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis)
- The "Five Flavor Fruit" is used to center the mind, pull everything inward and stop kidney Jing leakage
- Dual directional ability to center the mind as well as soothes the nerves
- Adaptogenic to increase the bodies resistance to stress
- Used to beautify the skin, enhance vision and nurture every organ
- Generates vitality and sexual energy. A mild aphrodisiac that is believed to build Water Chi, brings warmth to genitals and increases elixirs
- A Superior Herb revered as having the ability to nourish all 3 treasures, enter all 12 meridians and nurture all 5 elements
- More info on Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis)
- Longan (Dimocarpus longan)
- Calming to the spirit
- Nourishes blood
- Adds luster to the skin
- The most beautiful women in China ate Longan daily
- More info on Longan (Dimocarpus longan)
- Lychee (Litchi chinensis)
- Yin Kidney tonic for happiness
- Nourishes liver, kidney, blood
- More info on Lychee (Litchi chinensis)
- More info on Cinnamon
- Morinda (Morinda officinalis)
- For strong bones, tendons
- Increases female libido
- Also known as Indian mulberry
- More info on Morinda (Morinda officinalis)
- Polygala (Polygala vulgaris)
- Connects Kidneys (Marital) with Heart Love
- Calms emotion and strengthens will
- Connects Jing and Shen, calms the spirit
- Removes invisible phlegm from chest and brain and enhances the kidney-heart connection
- More info on Polygala (Polygala vulgaris)
- Dong Gui (Angelica sinensis)
- Helps circulate the blood, alleviate pain, and regulate menstruation
- Also known as "female ginseng"
- Root of the plant is harvested in fall and is a well-known Chinese medicine used for thousands of years
- More info on Dong Gui (Angelica sinensis)
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea polystachya)
- For building Chi, Yin Jing and Female Testosterone Levels
- Also called Mountain Herb, Mountain Medicine in Chinese
- More info on Wild Yam (Dioscorea polystachya)
- White Peony (Paeoniae Lactiflorae)
- Builds Yin Blood and regulates female Hormones
- Anti-spasmatic properties to help relieve cramping
- Known in Chinese medicine as Bai Shao
- More info on White Peony (Paeoniae Lactiflorae)
- Carthamus (Carthamus tinctorius)
- Helps to move blood and good for menstruation
- Also known as Safflower
- More info on Carthamus (Carthamus tinctorius)
- Asparagus Root (Asparagus_racemosus)
- A great Lung and Wisdom tonic
- Known in Auyerveda as Shatavari
- Is said to make one feel lighter
- More info on Asparagus Root (Asparagus_racemosus)
- Jujube (Ziziphus jujuba)
- One of the two harmonizing herbs besides licorice
- Sweet taste, blood building
- More info on Jujube (Ziziphus jujuba)
- Allergy Warning: made in a factory that processes peanuts, tree nuts and dairy products.
Love Tonic is a powdered superfood blend of stone-ground natural herbs; a Chinese Medicine herbal tonic for adding to teas, smoothies and favorite recipes.
Directions / Suggested Use
- Add one to two servings per cup of water, tea, coffee, or creamy beverage of choice.
- Enjoy hot or cold!
- Blend with fruit and ice for a fantastic smoothie!
- Great on yogurt, oatmeal, ice cream, or your favorite dessert!
- Sprinkle on sweet dishes for a superfood boost!
Order Womb Yin Nutritive Love Tonic Today… Your body will Love you for it! Love Tonic used in Modern Goddess Lifestyle’s recipe: Cacao Elixir for your Inner Goddess
- Serving size: 3 grams ( 1 heaping teaspoon )
- Servings per container: 33