Customer Rated Best Tasting, Highest Quality Superfoods
If your are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 14 days for a full replacement or refund.
ENERGIZING CHI TONIC
- A Daily Tonic for Energy & Vitality - Helps boost your energy levels!
- Boost your daily routine aided by the ancient wisdom of Chinese herbal medicine.
- Herbs Traditionally used to Tonify the Organs and Blood so you can be at your best!
- Ancient Zen Masters ate these Chi herbs to help achieve radiant health in body, mind & spirit
- Traditional Chinese Medicinal herbs used for 1,000's of years to boost inner fire and life force
- Alchemic blend of Wild-crafted herbs to boost energy levels, resist stress & replenish strength
Harness the power of the Sun – Build your Chi to Increase your Natural Energy
Want more inner flame?
Try our Supreme Blend Chi Tonic, a superior energy herbal blend to build-up your Chi force!
- Sustainably Harvested
The Medicinal Herbs contained in this blend are Powerful Adaptogens that help Resist Stress, Replenish Energy and Life Force, and Tonify the Organs and the Blood.
Some of the superstar energy herbs and supporting characters of this formula:
Ingredients List (click each ingredient to lean more)
- Codonopsis (Dang Shen)
- Helps to cool the blood, fights ulcers, enhances immunity
- regulates gastrointestinal motility, fight against ulcer, and enhance immunity;
- Good tonifier of Spleen Chi and Lung Chi, helps with cough, low voice, shortness of breath
- Works similar to ginseng in benefiting spleen and lung
- More info on Codonopsis (Dang Shen)
- Astragalus Root (Huang Qi)
- Builds Chi, immunity and tonifies the Lungs as well as helps with assimilation
- Promotes active metabolism to fight fatigue, and facilitate the renewal of serum and liver proteins
- More info on Astragalus Root (Huang Qi)
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis)
- The "Five Flavor Fruit" is used to center the mind, pull everything inward and stop kidney Jing leakage
- Dual directional ability to center the mind as well as soothes the nerves
- Adaptogenic to increase the bodies resistance to stress
- Used to beautify the skin, enhance vision and nurture every organ
- Generates vitality and sexual energy. A mild aphrodisiac that is believed to build Water Chi, brings warmth to genitals and increases elixirs
- A Superior Herb revered as having the ability to nourish all 3 treasures, enter all 12 meridians and nurture all 5 elements
- More info on Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis)
- Dong Gui (Angelica sinensis)
- Helps circulate the blood, alleviate pain, and regulate menstruation
- Also known as "female ginseng"
- Root of the plant is harvested in fall and is a well-known Chinese medicine used for thousands of years
- More info on Dong Gui (Angelica sinensis)
- More info on Cinnamon
- Licorice Root (Gan Cao)
- Anti-inflammatory and antiallergic functions.
- One of the most common Chinese herbs, harmonizing herbal formulas
- The great harmonizer, grounding, balances the formula and builds Spleen Chi for assimilating nutrients out of food
- More info on Licorice Root (Gan Cao)
- Lychee (Litchi chinensis)
- Yin Kidney tonic for happiness
- Nourishes liver, kidney, blood
- More info on Lychee (Litchi chinensis)
- Jujube (Ziziphus jujuba)
- One of the two harmonizing herbs besides licorice
- Sweet taste, blood building
- More info on Jujube (Ziziphus jujuba)
- Rhodiola (Hong Jing Tian)
- Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to invigorate the blood, stimulate blood flow
- Research showed it significantly improvements in physical fitness, mental fatigue and neuro-motoric performance [[https://www.meandqi.com/herb-database/rhodiola-root]]
- Grown high in the Himalayas, this chi builder and blood oxygenator contains serotonin and dopamine activators.
- More info on Rhodiola (Hong Jing Tian)
- Allergy Warning: made in a factory that processes peanuts, tree nuts and dairy products.
Usually there is stagnant chi in association with chronic illness such as asthma and many inflammation-based based issues.
Directions / Suggested Use
- Add one to two servings per cup of water, tea, coffee, or creamy beverage of choice.
- Enjoy hot or cold!
- Blend with fruit and ice for a fantastic smoothie!
- Great on yogurt, oatmeal, ice cream, or your favorite dessert!
- Sprinkle on sweet dishes for a superfood boost!
When you’re feeling depleted and when your health is generally good is a great time to take a chi tonic.
- Serving size: 3 grams ( 1 heaping teaspoon )
- Servings per container: 33
Just be careful of consuming tonic herbs regularly during ill health, such as with fever or sickness, which can be driven deeper. Otherwise a formula like this Herbal Tonic Energy Blend is safe to take for a few months, and then take a break.