Chaga Mushroom Powder
- Highest potency, organic, full-spectrum and steam activated!
- Not over-harvested wild chaga. Ours is sustainably grown with our Certified Organic cultivators.
- Supports healthy skin, eyes and hair, providing 8 Vitamins & Minerals.
- Superior antioxidant, containing "Superoxide dismutase", "Beta-glucans" & "Polysaccharides."
- At ease, anti-stress adaptogenic, anti-tumor, anti-mutagenic, anti-viral & anti-inflammatory.
- Detoxifying chaga mushroom tea supports digestive health and regulates blood sugar levels.
100 Servings of Certified Organic Chaga Mushroom Powder!
Chaga Mushrooms are clinically shown to be one of nature’s oldest, safest and most powerful Medicinal Mushrooms!
Enjoy the benefits!
- Certified Organic
- Sustainably Harvested
- 100% Radiation Free
- Steam Extracted
- No Fillers
- No Additives
Our Chaga Mushroom Powder is an Organic Siberian Superfood crafted for your Longevity!
Many cheaper chaga mushroom powders are simply ground-up mycelium and are not steam activated.
Our chaga mushroom powder is All-Organic, has No Fillers, and is always Steam Activated.
We leave the competition behind!
Ingredients List (click each to expand)
- Organic Chaga Mushroom Powder (Inonotus obliquus)
- Immune and tonifying properties promote longevity
- Known as the "King of Medicinal Mushrooms"
- Full-spectrum powder (includes fruiting body, mycelium, spores, and primordia)
- Grown with Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Organic substrate, which is 98% removed by hot-water extraction process.
- Not just simply ground-up mycelium. Our mushroom powders are hot-water extracted using traditional methods.
- Allergy Warning: made in a factory that processes peanuts, tree nuts and dairy products.
Full-Spectrum means the whole life-cycle of the mushroom is included: Fruiting Body, Mycelium, Spores, and Primordia (the super potent baby mushrooms).
Make every meal nutrient rich! and power packed with our delicious, health enhancing Chaga Mushroom Powder.
Add Chaga mushroom powder to your favorite recipes, sprinkle on soups and salads, make superfood smoothies, tea, hot cereal, ice cream, and more!
Directions / Suggested Use
- Add one to two servings per cup of water, tea, coffee, or creamy beverage of choice.
- Enjoy hot or cold!
- Sprinkle on sweet dishes for a superfood boost!
- Sprinkle on veggies and savory dishes for a superfood boost!
Chaga is one of the highest antioxidant foods on earth†, containing antioxidant Superoxide Dismutase. Chaga was revered as the “Gift From God” (Siberians), “The Diamond of the Forest” (Japanese) and the “King of Plants” (Chinese).
- Serving size: 1 gram ( 1/4 teaspoon )
- Servings per container: 100
The many benefits of Chaga Mushroom were researched and reviewed by Heidi Moretti MS, RD, LN.
Recipes with this product
The Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center has stated “Laboratory and animal studies show that chaga mushroom can inhibit cancer progression…[and] that chaga can activate some types of immune cells … Laboratory, animal studies and a small study in humans also suggest anti-inflammatory effects…” (1)